Ensuring smooth execution of all trade transactions like opening and monitoring of LC, Pre and Post Shipment Financing.
Co-ordinating with External as well as Internal customers.
Should contribute to the development of the Trade Finance strategy of the Bank.
Providing product information and insights to Trade Finance product team to grow the Trade Finance offerings in line with the market, internal and regulatory guidelines.
1. Expertise in Trade Finance products and services.
2. Strong operational, interpersonal skills and excellent negotiation skills.
3. Collaborative team player strong organizational skills.
4. Evolved Marketing Skills and demonstrate ability to deal with corporates at a senior level.
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Industry: Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area: Financial Services / Banking / Investments
1. A minimum of 3 to 6 years of experience, currently holding the role of a Relationship Manager.
2. Professional experience with in depth understanding of Trade Finance instruments and basic knowledge on hedging of exchange risks.
3. Knowledge and appreciation of risk /credit mitigation across a diverse range of activities in commodity business would be desirable.
4. Technical knowledge of trade finance systems and software preferred.
5. Sound knowledge of International Commercial Terms (INCoterms), ICC rules etc is essential.
Axis Bank, goes much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. Axis Bank values for customers and tries to build their with at every step, this belief has paid rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion for the Bank. Axis Bank is expanding and if you are a self-motivated banking professional, looking for opportunities to redefine your career, you might just be the person required.
Find more details on Trade Service RM Treasury Job for Axis Bank Mumbai